"Just like a neuronal graffiti, the last image frame was dancing indecisive between his blinded photo-receptors and his immediate memory." Little he knew the image would continue to develop, nurtured by his subconscious, into a whole new idea.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

GoogleNet

Business 2.0 has an article describing a very busy Google getting ready to deploy its own wireless infrastructure, citing sources in the telecom industry. In a previous post I suggested they had enough money to clear any obstacle in order to take their targeted ads to the real world; but buying cheap infrastructure and setting up their own wireless network is a bit over any assumptions I had made.

It seems the Urban Tapestries project got a lot more relevant now. I'm just not too comfortable with the idea of being bombarded by location-aware advertising. On a second though, all street advertising IS location-aware...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home